Monday, November 10, 2014

Week 6: Discussion Leader

Wow we have finally finished the book! Congratulations! So for this weeks discussion, I want to talk about more the whole book.

1. Do you like the way the book ended? Why or why not? What would you change? What was your absolute favorite part of the book?

2. Do you think Mia made the right decision? Why or why not? Would your decision compare to her's? Did you predict her decision correctly?

3. Other than the obvious differences, how do you think Mia's life will change now that she had made her decision? What do you expect for her future? Do you think you will read the next book in the series?

2 comments:

  1. 1. I did like the end of the book and I liked how we weren't really certain the whole time if she really would stay or not. I cannot pick a favorite part, I liked many little sections, but no one part in particular.

    2. I think Mia made the right choice because it is what I had said she should do all along, so I obviously would do the same.

    3. I think Mia will go on to live her life as ordinarily as she possibly can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Overall as a book, I wasn't really feeling it, at least for the first half. I did like the way it ended though. I'm not sure I would change much, I just didn't love the book. I really liked the flashbacks where we learned more about Mia, her family, and her friends, but I didn't have one single favorite part.

    2. I do think that Mia made the right choice, because she has so much to live for. I honestly don't know what I would decide to do. I would probably stay, but it would be so difficult to go on without my family. I did predict her decision though. I knew she would stay. To me, it was predictable.

    3. I think Mia will try to regain her cello abilities, and just figure out what she will do next. I did read the very beginning of the sequel (because the first few pages were included in the back of the book, so I kinda know what happens) and it was kind of intriguing, but I'm not sure I will read it.

    ReplyDelete